To order Online - It's easy as 1-2-3:
- 1. BROWSE: by using the side-bar menu in our e-Catalog area. Clicking on a main category will show relevant sub-categories if there are any below a main category. If you LOG-IN first, even your browsing will be secure and you'll be able to see and access our special "My QuickList" function that conveniently allows you to make your own personal shopping list! It's great for curriculum and budget planning and having the information right there where to need it to create internal purchase order requisitions with your own institution, and to re-order and easily replenish regularly used supplies!
- 2. SEARCH: If you know the PRODUCT NUMBER or PRODUCT NAME, click the "SEARCH" link, enter it and click the Search Button. The search function will also search and find all products with a specific words in their title such as "Shimpo", "Brent" or "wheel", etc
- 3. SHOP: Once you find the product you want, click on the "Add One to Basket" button to put it in your shopping cart. If you need more info, click on the PRODUCT CODE to view the detail page or call us if you need more information. (800) 587-0570. You can see what's in your shopping basket by clicking on the "BASKET CONTENTS" link.Once you are finished shopping, click the "CHECKOUT" link to adjust quantities and complete your order. You will be asked to supply a major credit card in our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted transactional environment. (If yours is an institutional authorized account that's set up for online ordering you can also use an authorized purchase number -see the info below)
- Use our new MY QUICKLIST ordering function for your convenience!: Log into our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) shopping environment and use our new state-of-the-art MyQuickList ordering function to create your own secure personal shopping list and to re-order clay, glazes, and other products that you have to regularly re-purchase. It will save you a lot of time!
- Institutional Online Ordering with Purchase Orders: Please contact us first however to verify your account and have us set up online ordering using P.O. numbers - (206) 587-0570.
A Special Note about Security on Store Pick-up of Online Orders: If you wish to order online, but pick up your purchase at our Seattle-based facility, to protect your security and to prevent identify fraud, we will ask to you present your card again for signature verification but will not double charge your card. Shipping costs will be added to all transactions. Thanks for your cooperation.
(800) 522 - 1975
For Local & Canada:
Local: (206) 587-0373
Nationwide Toll-Free: (888) 587-0373
On the Web:
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:30 am-5 pm (PST)
Saturday 9 am - 3 pm
ORDERING: You can order by mail, telephone, email, or you can fax your order to us. For your convenience (if you don't order online and wish to use a purchase order) you can also download, print out and manually complete a PDF version of our FAXABLE ORDER FORM by CLICKING HERE Please be sure to provide all the information requested on your order form if you use your own purchase order). You can prepay your order by check or money order, or we can charge your order to your bankcard. Then fax it back to us.
Businesses & Private Parties: Our terms are C.O.D., cash with order, or bankcard. All prepaid orders must include postage. Extra postage will be refunded. All checks must be in U.S. funds. C.O.D. is available at an additional charge.
Schools, Colleges, Institutions, Gov't Agencies: Orders are shipped Net 30 when received on a purchase order.
How We Ship: Method of shipping depends on your order's weight, where it's going, and how fast you need it. Generally, for U.S. destination we ship by UPS and the U.S. Postal Service; larger orders may also ship by truck and barge; air-freight is available for overseas destinations. Several shipping choices may be offered when you call your order. Please remember to give physical delivery address for all UPS shipments (not a P.O. Box). For SPS truck delivery within the Puget Sound Region, please call for a quote. Packing charges apply to all truck orders as required.
Charges: Our online transition system will compute charges based on weight for all products that can ship via UPS. In other instances, to determine your shipping charges, call with your complete order and we give you and estimate. Estimations include packing charges and the additional weight of packing materials. UPS C.O.D.s currently carry an additional $7.50 fee. Insurance fees are an additional charge and are basedd on the value of your order. UPS shipments over 70 lbs. are available but do move at a premium; shipping by truck or barge may be a more economical choice. Truck and barge orders are either palletized or crated. Pallet deposits are $10.00 each. This is refundable upon the prepaid return of the pallet. We deliver to the barge, airport, or customs broker in the Seattle area for a $25 delivery fee. SPS truck delivery charges within the Puget Sound Region are quite low. Please call for a quote!
Truck & Barge: We ship freight collect by the carrier you select (we give you choices) and you pay the driver for the shipping charges. When shipping by truck or barge, we try to obtain the lowest quote and then notify you. So, please include your daytime and message phone number. For Schools, Institutions, & Gov't Agencies we will prepay and add freight to your order. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Kiln Shelves: Shipping of kiln shelves by UPS or the Postal Service requires special packaging and there is an additional shipping charge of $2-6 per shelf depending on the size and weight of the kiln shelf order. If your kiln shelf order weighs more than 70 labs. or includes large shelves we may ship it by truck, freight collect. There is no warranty or returns on kiln shelves.
Claims for Damages: Our shipments are insured with the carrier. If there is damage to the goods, save the packaging material intact for inspection by the carrier. Do not return it to us, or you will jeopardize recovery chances. If there is visible damage to the container when it is delivered, please note this damage on the receipt you sign for the carrier (this will help when you file your written signed claim with the carrier.)
Canadian Customers: C. O. D. into Canada is not available at this time. Please prepay our order or use a bankcard. Checks should be written in U.S. funds. Because of increased bank fees, checks written in Canadian funds are subject to additional U.S. $5.00 handling fee over the cost of exchange. Please call for shipping quotes
We try to ship most prepaid orders within two working days. If you need goods by a specific time, CALL IN your order. Better yet, FAX, THEN CALL to expedite your order. Mailing your order to us could add 3 to 10 days to our turnaround time. We do understand that there are times when everyone needs special service. If you have a deadline, please tell us. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Ordering early is always your best guaranty.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER . . .
All shipments leave our warehouse in good condition. Upon receipt you should count bags and cartons and inspect for obvious damage. Any shortages or damage, including frozen clay, should be noted on the freight bill before signing. We will be happy to assist you with claims and shortages. Please save all original packaging materials!
Claims for Shipping Errors & Shortages: Shipping errors will, of course, be corrected at no cost. If you didn't get what you ordered, please contact us within 48 hours and have your invoice available.
CONTACT CARRIER FOR DAMAGE CLAIMS, THAT'S WHY YOU GAVE THEM MONEY FOR INSURANCE.
CALL FIRST TO AUTHORIZE YOUR RETURN!
We will issue a return authorization number. Returns must be made within 15 days of receipt of goods and must include a copy of your invoice. Returns other than for damage or defect must be in saleable condition. 25% restocking will be recharged. There are no returns on plaster, mold materials or discontinued items.
PACK YOUR RETURNS CAREFULLY. Credit cannot be issued on goods damaged due to improper repacking. INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE with all returns or correspondence.