Overview - Seattle Pottery Supply's and Crucible Kilns' Wish List is designed to make purchasing our products and services more convenient for you as a valued customer, especially if you use the same clay, glazes and raw materials over and over again. It's also a great planning resource if you're putting together a budget for a new project. Here's how it works:
1. Step One - You'll see our new Save to Wish List Button on all Product Detail Pages. Some pages have images and some don't.
2. Step Two - Clicking on the Save to Wish List Button takes you to a Wish List Product Page where you learn about the expiration date of your Wish List, and where you enter the First Initial, Last Intial of your name and you phone number, like you see below. You'll use this information in a text string - e. AJ2069208067 to access and view your WishList after you Sign In. You can also enter a comment to help jog your memory and remind you of what you were thinking at the time that saved the product to your Wish List. Then you'll click the Next Button:
3. Step Three - Clicking on the Next button then sends you to your Wish List displayed with your code number. This is where you'll see one or more products on your Wish List displayed. If you click on the product, it will take you to a shopping page for the product where you can buy it. You can also remove products from your Wish List. The last product removed is added to basket contents, however you can easily remove by viewing your shopping basket and emptying it.:
4. Step Four - For security sake, you need to Sign In for you to see your Wish List:
4. Step Five - After Signing In, you'll then see the Wish List Search Box right near the top of the screen. Enter your code (e.g. first initial, last initiaion and phone number like you see below), click on the View Wish List Button and BINGO! you'll see your WishList again. That's it. It's as simple as that. Try it. We hope you like making shopping at Seattle Pottery Supply and Crucible Kilns even more convenient for you.
That's it... Happy Wish Listing!